- Please wear Farm appropriate attire, (think bugs, mud and goats) Flamboyant sun hats are encouraged.
- Consider Sunscreen, the flowers are located in an open field without shade.
- PLEASE if you read ANY of this, read this part....EVERYONE MUST STOP IN FARMSTAND FIRST TO PAY AND GET INSTRUCTIONS AND FLOWER CUPS. YOU MUST DO THIS IN ORDER TO ENTER THE CUTTING FIELD.
-Our family works our tails off to be able to share with you, the beauty of a flower farm full of blooms. Please be respectful and place trash into the recepticles provided.
- We have over 40 types of flowers that we grow on our farm throughout the year.
- no experience necessary, we will instruct everyone on the basics of flower cutting. If you ever have a cutting question, please ask.
- We have only one price point. $22 to fill a 22 oz cup (cup provided and can be taken home) approximately 25-35 stems. If you would like more than 35 stems, Multiple cups are available for purchase. At this time we are not offering less than the 22 oz cup.
- Cash is encouraged but cards are accepted
- Please bring your own scissors/snips
- A cup will be provided to place your flowers in while cutting. You may take the cup home, if taking a bucket home they are $7. We recommend bringing a small bucket for transportation and to keep your blooms hydrated on the way home.
- After cutting all your stems, you can head back into the farm stand and we will wrap your flowers for you if you like.
- We love furry friends, but pets are not allowed.
- We do have goats here on the farm and they will be available to feed and talk baby talk to.
- We do not have a public restroom
- We will have parking in the grass. Please pull into grass and off of the driveway. Just pull in next to the other cars. (parking always seems to be rocket science, here on the farm for newbies, please don't make it harder than it needs to be 😂)
If you would like to have the farm to yourself, we do offer private u-picks. 5 person minimum, $25 per cup. 2 hours included. A 50% deposit is required to reserve your date and time. Contact us for more details.
945 Springer Ridge Road